- 6 Period Myths and the Truth About Them TeenVogue.com
- Janet Mbugua calls for setting up policies around menstrual health management The Standard
- Africa: Menstrual Hygiene Day – It’s Time for Action AllAfrica – Top Africa News
- Period positivity and those it excludes: A case for trans-visibility in the discourse Qrius
- View full coverage on Google News
JUBA/COX’S BAZAR/UNITED NATIONS – “My periods are a nightmare,” Nyanjuma Galoth, 20, told UNFPA at a civilian protection camp in South Sudan.
Period Inequality Solutions Must Tackle Stigma, Not Just Products mindbodygreen.com
In the last several years, we’ve seen a tremendous rise in conversations and activism around period inequality, which typically refers to the lack of access to …
Period blood doesn’t cause an infection. In fact, period sex eases menstrual cramps and can shorten the length of a woman’s period.
A new book, Flash Count Diary, celebrates the emotional and creative freedom of postmenopausal intimacy. Author Darcey Steinke is here to say, sex can be …
Once Idolized, Guru of Nxivm ‘Sex Cult’ to Stand Trial Alone The New York Times
Keith Raniere led a group in which women were branded and taught to revere him. Now, he’s on trial, and testimony is expected to be prurient, bizarre and …
Period sex can have mega benefits: helping with cramps and shortening your period! Here’s how to get over the “grossness” and get down.
I Lost My Period After IUD Mirena Insertion – IUD PMS Side Effects Cosmopolitan.com
Figuring out why I’m moody is way harder when there’s no period to trace it to.